What is sendcard?
Sendcard is a multi-database (It currently supports 9 different
databases!) ecards script or virtual postcard program written in PHP. Suitable for large or small
sites, it is very easy to setup, and comes with an installation wizard.
What could be easier?
How much does sendcard cost?
Sendcard is FREE, its development being entirely
funded by YOUR donations. Please contribute if
you use sendcard.
sendcard is released under the GPL-compatible Artistic
Some of sendcard's features:
- PHP5 compatible!
- Adminstration console
- Configuration interface
- Statistics module
- Plugin control panel
- Automatic database table creation
- JPEG/ GIF/ PNG/Java/Flash/Quicktime support in cards
- different templates for different cards (if required)
- PHP in the templates
- Emoticons (if required)
- Comprehensive documentation
- Automatic deletion of old cards
- Multiple recipients
- Smart template system
- Optional music
- Optional background and font colour
- Optional selection of font face
- Delayed sending of cards
- Support for 9 databases
- MS SQL
- Easily Extensible using built-in plugin architecture
- Unlimited support
- IT'S FREE!
Why not take a look at the demo for yourself? Don't forget
to visit the sites using sendcard to see how special it can look.
There are also extensions to sendcard which add extra special features.
Please join our announcement list.
This list is only used only to notify you of new versions or bug fixes (as if there would be
any...!), and is very low traffic (usually less than one message a month).
What can I do to help the project?
- Make a donation to the project. This is the ultimate way to support the development of sendcard, as it removes the pressure on me to take on every paid job I come across (which all take time away from sendcard).
- Buy an item (or many items) off my Amazon Wishlist
- Write a review of sendcard. A lot of people now go on
the reviews when choosing which script to use, so this is extremely helpful.
A good place to start is Hotscripts.com
as it seems to be the most popular script archive site. I'd be grateful
if you'd also send me a copy of the review as I'd like to start a testimonial
page. Also if you give me permission I can then add your review to other
sites as I find them.